Shilajit Tablets – Cold Pressed Extract Tablets
Shilajit is known for its high mineral count. In ancient times, they called it the “destroyer of weakness”. This ancient superfood energizes, detoxes, and balances the body by replenishing minerals.
• Cold pressed and Extracted
• Shilajit has 84 of 102 minerals needed for the body.
• Helps support digestion and strength
• Supports steady energy thoughout the day
• Balances immune system
10% OFF COUPON CODE: TheNewNOW
WHY IS SHILAJIT ESSENTIAL?
Shilajit contains more than 84 minerals including copper, silver, zinc, and iron in their ionic forms.
These minerals such as (humic acid, fulvic acid, coumarins, and triterpenes) support many functions including brain metabolism, learning, memory and mood.
• Shilajit has 84 of 102 minerals needed for the body
• Shilajit helps reduce brain inflammation
• Shilajit helps adapt the body and brain to stress
• Shilajit may support improved cognitive function
• Shilajit may support anemia
LEAKY GUT, DIGESTION, AND IMMUNITY
Shilajit is an important superfood that helps digestion and absorption of food in the gastrointestinal tract and is rich in antioxidants.
• Being an excellent source of nutrients, it used as a tonic and helps in the absorption of food.
• Shilajit may decrease nausea, vomiting, and digestive disorders
• Shilajit can increase superoxide dismutase(SOD) and glutathione
• Shilajit can also act as a gastric tonic
Shialjit is filled with diverse amino acids and over 65 organic compounds.
The main compound being Fulvic acid acts as a carrier molecule in the human body, and helps in the transportation of nutrients into the deep tissues, thus removes deep-seated toxins from the body.
Fulvic acid helps:
• Overcome tiredness, lethargy, and chronic fatigue.
• Stimulate blood formation and energy production
• Fulvic acid helps absorption of iron, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation
• Improve the elimination of toxins from the body
What do the studies say?*
- Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bioavailability in the body.
- Shilajit, fulvic acid, composition, and the benefits 
- Shilajit and the benefits related to testosterone and DHEA 
- Shilajit's potential role in management of iron deficiency anemia 
- Shilajit helps assist energy production, potentially reduce the recovery period of injured muscles, bones, and nervous system,[14,15,18]
- Shilajit also has the ability to overcome physical as well as mental stress[17,18,34]
- Fulvic acid help boost the absorption of iron into the body, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation[16,25]
- Apart from its potential blood-purifying property, Shilajit also can possibly enhance the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. [16,25] It helps support blood circulation and its diffusion into tissues, and maintains the necessary oxygen levels in the body during hypoxia.
- Shilajit may play a potential role in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases
- Shilajit is also used as a tonic in the ayurvedic system of medicine due to the presence of humic acid, fulvic acid, coumarins, and triterpenes.[17,41]