Dragons Blood Capsules
Dragon’s blood is powerful superfood that can be taken at any time during the day. 1-2 capsules daily is recommended. This ancient magical tree is very high in antioxidants and is a great blood tonic.
• Studies show that dragon’s blood can help regenerate collagen and tissue.
• Natural superfood to support blood health and cognition.
• Supports the skin, blood, and and gut flora.
• May support alleviation of H pylori and inflammation.
10% OFF COUPON CODE: TheNewNOW
What is Dragon's Blood?
Dragons Blood has over 3 million antioxidants on the orac value! This powerful superfood has many benefits including regenerating tissue, cleansing the blood, and balances your microbiome.
Dragon’s blood is a deep red resin, which has been used as a famous traditional medicine since ancient times by many cultures. The term “Dragon’s blood” refers to reddish resinous products, usually encountered as granules, powder, lumps or sticks used in folk medicine.
It has several therapeutic potential uses: haemostatic, antidiarrhetic, antiulcer, antimicrobial, antiviral, wound healing, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, etc.
Dragon’s blood has been used for diverse magic and artistic applications. It was also used by early Greeks, Romans, and Arabs for its medicinal properties. Dragons blood is also known as Daemonorops, Calumus Draco, Dracaena, Croton and Pterocarpus.
What do the studies say about dragon’s blood powder?*
- Anti-fungal activity of dragon's blood 
- Dragon’s blood may possess anti-tumor properties 
- Antibacterial flavonoids of Dragon’s blood 
- Clinical Study on wound healing and Dragon's blood 
- Reported alleviation of all sorts of pain and itch from bug bites in less than two minutes 
- Wound healing activity of Dragon's Blood 
- Dragon's Blood may support blood health, neuroprotection and radioprotective effects 
- Webmd - Dragon’s blood ulcers, H pylori, and blood clots 
- Potential Radioprotective effects of Dragon's blood 
- Dragon’s blood and an interesting study relating to Diabetes 
- Dragon’s blood and H. Pylori 
- Dragon's Blood Inhibits Chronic Inflammation in rats 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease