Organic Cordyceps Sinensis extract: The Energy Mushroom
Cordyceps is a natural energy booster. Creating endurance and boosting excerise performance is one of the many great benefits of this mushroom.
• 15:1 Extract and 30% Polysaccharides
• Cordyceps sinensis inhibits tracheal contractions and allows for increased airflow to the lungs.
• Helps support the libido, adrenals, energy, and stamina
10% OFF COUPON CODE: TheNewNOW
What is Cordyceps Sinensis?
Cordyceps sinensis has been described as an ayurvedic medicine in old Chinese medical books and Tibetan medicine. It is a caterpillar fungus known for boosting energy and has been discovered at altitudes of 15,000 feet in the mountain tops of Tibet, Nepal, and India.
Also known as: Himalayan Viagra, Caterpillar Fungus, Caterpillar Mushroom, Cs-4, and Cordyceps sinensis
Why choose us?
• USDA Organic Cordyceps Sinensis from 100% fruit bodies
• Extracted to 30% Polysaccharides
• Lab tested and certified
• No added fillers, maltodextrin, or genetically altered ingredients
• Grown on moths
What are the benefits of Sinensis?
• A study in China on mice demonstrated that Cordyceps Sinensis may improve the brain function, libido, and antioxidative enzyme activity in mice while promoting an antiaging effect. 2011 Chinese study on cordyceps
• A study was conducted to test the effects on physical performance in 1998 led by S. Morrissey of Beijing Medical University Sports Research Institute. They found that athletes given cordyceps mushroom experienced improved lactate clearance. Researchers concluded that lactate clearance improved due to improved lactate energy metabolism within the cell and allowed athletes greater anaerobic physical performance.
• A study stated in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology concluded Cordyceps sinensis enhancing aerobic capacity, reduced fatigue, and respiratory function in elderly volunteers after consuming 3 grams of cordyceps for 6+ weeks.
The history on Cordyceps
Traditional healers in India support the use Cordyceps sinensis for “all illnesses” as a tonic, because they claim that it improves energy, appetite, stamina, libido, endurance, and sleeping patterns.
Herders and farmers used cordyceps mushroom to increase milk production, and improve reproductive capacity and vitality of their cattle. Then they themselves consumed it and became convinced of its medicinal effects in enhancing vigor and vitality.
What do the studies say about Cordyceps sinensis?*
- Cordyceps and Endurance benefits on mice 
- A 2010 study suggests that supplementation with Cs-4 (Cordyceps sinensis) improves exercise performance and might contribute to wellness in healthy older subjects. 
- Cordyceps sinensis promotes exercise endurance capacity of rats by activating skeletal muscle metabolic regulators 
- Cordyceps sinensis Cs-5 enhances sexual functions in normal and impotent models 
- Cordyceps sinensis Cs-5 improves memory and learning abilities in a dysmnesia model 
- Protective effects of Cordyceps sinensis and exercise training on septic shock 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease