Brain Tuners - Set of 6 including the NEW Gamma Add-on
Brain Tuners are based on brain wave studies using electroencephalography (EEG) technology to map different states of consciousness known as Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta & Gamma. Delta is associated with deep sleep. Theta is associated with meditation and dream states. Alpha is associated with relaxed awareness, creativity, and heightened learning. Beta is associated with high alertness and focus. Gamma is associated with Spiritual Awakening!
When the Brain Tuners are simultaneously sounded - one in the left ear and the other in the right ear - the two hemispheres of the brain function together to integrate the two sounds, creating a third, different tone called a binaural beat. When the Fundamental Brain Tuner tuning fork is sounded with a Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta or Gamma tuning fork the difference between the two tuning forks creates a binaural beat which is heard as a pulsation. The binaural beat gently signals the brain to shift into a different state of consciousness.
The Amazing Spiritual Benefits of the Gamma Brain Waves!
- Gamma brain waves are the fastest brainwave frequency with the smallest amplitude.
- They are associated with the “feeling of blessings” reported by experienced meditators, such as monks and nuns. Gamma waves are associated with peak concentration and high levels of cognitive functioning.
- Neuroscientists believe that gamma waves are able to link information from all parts of the brain.
- The gamma wave originates in the thalamus and moves from the back of the brain to the front and back again 40 times per second. This rapid “full sweep” action makes the gamma state one of peak mental and physical performance. Gamma is the brainwave state of being “in the zone.”
- Information on Gamma waves from the amazing folks at MindValley.
When we go through a 24-hour cycle, we shift into different states of consciousness determined by our life requirements. One can visualize a car that shifts into different gears as necessary to meet the requirements of the road, i.e. a low gear for pick up and climbing hills, a medium gear for slow driving, and a high gear for highway cruising. In a similar way, living our life requires shifting into "different gears" for different situations.
The following table will help you understand what state of consciousness you're in as well as the state you would ideally like to shift into.
|State & Hz Range
|Gamma state is associated with feelings of blessings, increased memory recall and high levels of cognitive function.
|-Increase Memory Recall
-Happiness and Creativity
|Beta state is associated with peak concentration, heightened alertness, hand eye coordination and visual acuity.
|Alpha state is a place of deep relaxation, but not quite meditation. In Alpha, we begin to access the wealth of creativity that lies just below our conscious awareness - it is the gateway, the entry point that leads into deeper states of consciousness.
|Theta is known as the twilight state which we normally only experience fleetingly as we rise up out of the depths of delta upon waking, or drifting off to sleep. In Theta, we are in a waking dream, vivid imagery flashes before the mind's eye and we are receptive to information beyond our normal conscious awareness. Theta has also been identified as the gateway to learning an memory.
Below 4 Hz
|Delta is associated with deep sleep and long trains of thoughts about nothingness or energy without form. During delta we plug into our source, the Universal Energy Field, and use the energy to revitalize our mind and body.